Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

78/80's, rain on the way.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
All the way down to 67 this morning with 53% humidity. Heading for 101 today. Got a few sprinkles and a lightning storm last night. Had to cancel one Little League game because of the lightning in the area. Glad we have AC as this humidity is so high.
Still no word from Hank. Hope he made it home OK.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi everyone,
Just got back from a mad dash to Portlant Or, for a memorial service for my sister. She went in for surgery for Chiari Malformation, which is essentially brain surgery, and subsequently had two massive strokes. She knew going in that this was a possibility, but her quality of life made this an attractive option. She knew Jesus, so is in a better place now. It's rough on the ones left behind, which includes her husband Dwayne. Dorothy and I are OK with this, because we know how she suffered the last 9 months. We did get the chance to reconnect with my niece and her family while up there, so this is good. We thought about taking the bike, but had to average 750 mile days, and just don't have that in us! We saw some beautiful country, with the most stunning scene being as we came down I-5 and passed by Mt. Shasta.
Things have heated up here with our expected high to be 104 today. It is due to cool off to the 90's this weekend. We're going camping this weekend on Mt. Graham, so the weather should be perfect.
Didn't know you were in the market for a trailer, Rod. There must be plans afoot for the two of you to do some long distance biking! Be sure to post a picture for all of us to admire. I'm doing some mods to our trailer which will allow us to carry our chairs on the outside of the box and will allow more room inside for camping stuff.
TC, thought of you as we were passing through northern Calif. Sounds as though you will be soon retired. We sure enjoy our retirement! This post is long enough so everyone have a good day.
Bob and Dorothy

Sorry to hear about that Bob and Dorothy
Glad the trip went well though. And yall are in my prayers.
I doubt Cindy and I will be going on any long trips, but this will work for local camping. Hopefully she will go to the Enchanted Tour. Will have room for camping stuff with Cindy on back (of the bike, not in the trailer!!). Still working on this.
Still haven't heard from Hank. Am starting to get concerned. He was supposed to be back this past weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR