Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
Hope y'all have a good day.
Off in a little while for an LSV lunch meet.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Up to 84 already at 9. Heading for 107. Got the wiring almost done on the VV1700 for the trailer. Don't want it looking like under MusicMan's tank, so have to get things looking neat and finish things.
Cindy and I went out on the trike to a Farmers Market and then breakfast. Was cool, but warming up now.
Hank should be home by now.
One more week until lunch in Carrizozo!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Mornin EVA, From the Sunny Sierra Foothills...
52/70
Well we have BLUE Skys Again....(Hope they stay)

Yesterday I rode in a little rain to work & was sweating on the ride home.
Spring actually never has got here, It keeps going from like spring to winter and back... Probably will go from almost Spring to 100 degree Summer.. This week I've rode to work & back in Cold, Fog & Clouds Rain... then Sunshine & no liner in the jacket.

Past week has been hectic, The early out offer is back & I've been getting all my figures together, looking at all my options... By the way the State & Local budgets are stacking up,(or Down) the continued talks of budget cuts, manditory days off & possible contract cuts I think after 30 years service its time to take the offer.... I think I'll give Gail & myself a early christmas present 12/23/2010 ...

John & Brenda ...Have a good time in Orsacks.

RR, What trailer did you end up with? I still need some info on the Awnings. I'll E-mail ya.

Hank, Hope your ride back is a good one. BTW, your alarm clock will be waiting for you in the mail (the batteries are out)

Bud, You thawed out yet?

Bob, Things heating up in Tucson yet?

Ya'll have a GREAT DAY......

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers
EVA

T.C.
Good luck with the early retirement. Guess that means more motorcycle trips!! Hope you get a little spring before the heat of summer. The heat of summer is here with timps over 100 for the next few days.
The trailer is a home built one. Has a utility trailer with a fiberglass box on top. The box is not one of those cartop carriers, but a nice solid fiberglass box. The wheels are nice too, not the large 18" which I would prefer, but not the tiny ones either. They are 4.80X12. I will probably re-pack the bearings soon as I don't know when was the last time. I will have to take a picture and put it on my home page.
The awnings are simple to put up. The top bracket screws to the house then a bracket a couple feet down for the brace going out to the awning. Then the frame is mounted to the two locations, one on each side and the horizontal slats are snapped into place. Doesn't seem too solid before the slats are put on, but once they are on it is really solid.
Yall have a great day.

RR