Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
Weather report the same as yesterday.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Mornin EVA, From the Sunny Sierra Foothills...
42/67
Well we have BLUE Skys Finally....

Hank left yesterday a little after Noon. We rode for breakfast yesterday morning under cloudy skys and then a little rain started when we got to the place. We rode back thru town,(I wish the weather had been like today) Dried off and shot the breeze a little before he left. Hope he has better weather for the trip home ....

Well time to get with it, gonna get going to Home Depot and get some flowers to plant & more Pavers for another patio area. Then we'll take a ride some where for a late lunch.......

Ya'll have a GREAT DAY......

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers
EVA

Good Morning, All;
It's a beautiful morning in Chester, Ca.; clear skies with temps in the 50's. Going to walk about town today, and maybe buy a few items (like Gatorade).
According to the wx prognosticators, it will be clear with temps in the 80's and 90's on the way home. Guess I will not need those long-sleeved shirts anymore. Hope to do some fishing tomorrow after church. Ol'Faithful is closing in on 97K. P.S. to RR...I do not ride in snow. Nearly got centerpunched by an out-of-control car an a snow covered street in Albuquerque and that cured me. Everybody have a GREAT DAY..I will!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
On the Road Again

Good evening all. Got to Tooele a little after 4 this afternoon. Set up my tent and went looking around. Too late for racing today. Supposed to get down to 41 tonight and 70 tomorrow.
Beautiful ride here. Another article for the newsletter.
Glad you're having a good trip Hank. If you were in Utah Monday we could ride back together, but you will be a couple days behind me.
Yall have agreat day.

RR