Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Howdy/Trip Update

Hi, All;
It's 1925 PST, I got to Tony & Gails about 1630. Wx has been really good, not too hot, and not too cold. Didn't hit any real rain until about 75 miles from Tony & Gails' place. Started as a drizzle, the last few miles it rained in earnest. Tony is drying out my Frog Toggs (which are really worth every penny I paid for them), we just had a spaghetti dinner, and I told them that I would buy breakfast for them at a local restaurant.
Weather across NM and AZ was wonderful, San Diego was great, as was the central valley. Called Dad and was advised to not come up there until tomorrow afternoon so I could avoid the snow. NEWS FLASH...several ski resorts around Tahoe are re-opening for skiing over the Memorial Day weekend. Snowpack is between 6-10 feet at the summits. I-80 is closed due to snow and accidents...Guess I will not be getting to Dad's that way!! Anyone know where I can get tire chains for the bike?? Am really having a Great time, wish you could see this *(I'm taking pics!) Everything is GREEN up here due to all the rain, and Tony is grousing because he can't bar-b-que! This forest reminds me of the forest i grew up in around Warrensville, NC. I'll put everything and pics in an article I write for the next NL. Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful
96,000 and counting!!!