Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Looks to be another beautiful day. Currently 59 heading for 92 with clear skies. Heading out for Las Cruces to get fitted for a Tux for my youngest son's wedding in Connecticut July 4th. Going on the cycle again!! Cindy said she thought about being COOPED UP in the car and decided it would be nice to go on the cycle!! My kinda girl!!!
Had a nice ride to the AspenCash yesterday.
Hank should be in Nevada by now. Hope the weather is good and the ride is good!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Mornin EVA, From the Sunny Sierra Foothills...
38/64
Well we have BLUE Skys for now but this is gonna change by this afternoon when TShowers are gonna return.
Gotta get ready for our club meeting, then the club will ride to the Castle Airforce museum to look at some WWII planes. Dad was a Tailgunner on a B17, hope see how this was for him.

RR, Have a good time getting fitted for that Tux, last time I was in one was 36 years ago when I married Gail........

Hank, If you read this drop me a line or call, I'd like to know when you're gonna be in our neck of the woods to meet up....

Well time to get going, meetings only a short 130 mile ride from here.........

Ya'll have a GREAT DAY......

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers
EVA

Re: Good morning

Got a call from Hank while in Las Cruces. He wanted T.C.'s phone number. Hopefully you will be getting a call. He made it to San Diego and was with his mother. The trip went well. A little hot going across the desert. Stopped about 300 miles from San Diego because of heat and was getting dehydrated. Thought it better to cool off and get hydrated.
Only 3 more weeks until lunch in Carrizozo.
Yall have a great day.

RR