Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A warmer morning, only down to 61 so far. Heading for 92 with clear skies. Looks to be beautiful for the weekend.
Good to hear from you again T.C. Hope you get to the summer mode soon. Like you said, at least it is green.
Hank hope you have a great trip. Don't forget the rain gear!! Enjoy your ride and I hope you have a great time. You will be in my prayers for a safe and enjoyable time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
53 headed for 83 in Albuquerque...
RR, I am definitely packing my raingear!! By the time I get there, Grass Valley will probably be a rainforest! The good news it's clear and sunny all across NM, AZ, and southern California. Dad's hometown in Northern California is still in winter mode (rain, snow, temps in the 30's.) It looks like I'll hit everything on this trip. When I stop in Fresno, I'm going to check out a job prospect. I think I need to be closer to my family, especially with Mom and Dad as old as they are.
T-22:18:00 and counting! Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed