Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a great day yesterday. Had lunch with Cindy. Then after work, a guy came by to charge the AC with freon. We now have the ductless AC working. It really cooled things last night. Of course it was cool enough to shut off after a bit. Will be nice in the middle of summer. Then I took our the window unit and had a nice relaxing 1 1/2 hours before bed time. Was nice to get that project finished.
Currently 55 with clear skies heading for 87. About the same the next couple days.
The AspenCash is this weekend. I have Friday off, so we will br riding up to Ruidoso then.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
RR, I'm glad you got the AC finished. Now maybe you and Cindy can go riding some. While you head for Ruidoso, I'll be headed west on US 60, after a cup of coffee in Socorro. I have a friend that wants to ride with me a bit to 'see me off', but he started chemo yesterday...I don't think he'll be able to go.
Haven't heard from Dave Ruff in awhile...Wonder how his campeign is going? Well, I need to get to work, Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed