Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning and Happy birthday

Good morning to all and happy birthday to John and Rocket Rod.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning and Happy birthday

Thank you and good morning to yall and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN. The Lord has blessed me with another great year. I pray for another year as good as the past. Great friends, great family good health!!
Looks like another good day. Currently 57 with clear skies heading for 87.
Sorry to hear about the death in the family. You both are in my prayers John and Brenda. Have a safe travel to wherever you are going.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning and Happy birthday

Good Morning, All;
It's 62 under a thin overcast headed for a high of 79 in Albuquerque today. I'm just about packed. Brenda, I didn't know about the death in your family, guess I need to pay more attention to the forums. You and John are in my prayers. Meanwhile, I'm at T-44 hours and counting, doing final loading and checkout tomorrow. My throttle hand is itchin'
Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

P.S.-That '03 Voyager is still sitting at R&S Honda here in town. I took a look at it, very clean, with a few scrapes that would be normal for a bike of that age. Not a whole lot of 'bling'. 63,000 miles on the clock. I think they want about 5K for it.