Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Felt good to sleep in. Woke up a little after 6, got up and turned on coffee for Cindy and went back to bed to lay with Cindy for half an hour. Sure is nice to do that!!
Currently 48 with a few high clouds. No rain predicted here. The sun just made it over the mountains. Have to do a little wiring on the new AC and then wash the VV1700.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. 73/80's, waiting on the rain to arrive.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning/Afternoon!

It's been a beautiful day! 47 when I got up and clear
but the sun had a chance to get the temp into the 70's before the clouds rolled in. It's now partly cloudy and somewhere in the 70's...a nice day for riding. Did laundry and cleaned the apartment some, also went to a new bike shop (motorcycle gear), and purchased a Firstgear 'mesh-tex 3.0' jacket for about
$75.00-quite a savings off retail and only a few dollars more than it cost online (add shipping and that equalizes it, and I got to carry the jacket home.) It has a zip-out liner, and I think it will make a great 3-season jacket.
T-5 and Counting...I'm having trouble sleeping at night. Oh, Well! Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed