Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A little warmer this morning. Currently 58 heading for 83. I saw it got down to 39 yesterday before the sun finally peaked over the mountains. Was cool, but a nice ride home after work.
The electrician connected the AC unit outside. Had another enjoyable evening Wednesday crawling under the trailer to run the electrical lines. I have one more inside unti to mount then get the AC person to charge the units. Should have AC by tomorrow evening. At least we won't need it yet for a few days, but it will be ready. Will be nice to be finished with that project.
Only 3 weeks until lunch in Carrizozo on the 5th. Hank, will you be calling everyone about it before leaving on your whirlwind trip to California?
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's 57 headed for a high of 70 with (currently) over-
cast skies, and a 30% chance of thunderboomers.
I got a chance to ride Ol'Faithful yesterday, and Carl did a beautiful job on the carbs...no dead spots, no surging and (this was surprising) no missing! She purrs like a kitten at idle now, and has power right off idle even when she's cold. Mechanically, she's ready for the trip. Now I have to get ME ready! Hopefully it will all come together next Thursday at 0400 when I hit the 'start' button!
RR, I finally found a use for that RamMount you left on her-I put a cupholder on it. Looks good, and only
35.00 at the Kawasaki dealer! I'll do a 'road test' on it and include that in my 'ride report' in the next
NL, which I plan on putting out the week after I get back. Well, need to head for work, everyone have a
Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed
T-6 AND COUNTING!!!!!!!

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
76/88 a slight chance of rain.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda