Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning everyone.
74/88.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Another good day today except for the wind. Not too windy yesterday anyhow. Hopefully won't be too bad today. Currently 64 heading for 87 with wind.
Brenda, I forgot to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY Saturday, so here is a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Yall have a great day.

RR

They reduced the forecast of snow for tomorrow to just 4" for Denver. The mountains are still on deck to receive up to 2 feet in some parts. I know Spring must be around the corner. Hank, I hope you have a great vacation!

Good Morning, All!
Bud, from the way it's sounding out west, I'm thinking about taking some tire chains...or towing a trailer with a snowmobile on it! T.C., I've never seen a REAR tire cup before...it kinda surprised me!
She is noisy in turns, but that's the way all Dunlops that I've ever used have been (K70, K81, E2, E3...)
9 days and counting...Pray for Good Weather!!!
Also, Ol'Faithful went back into the shop yesterday.
Carl (my mechanic) called me and told me he wanted to sort out the idle problem. I was just going to let it go, she still gets good gas mileage on the road, but, in his words, "I want to fix it Right!"
We'll see what happens! Everyone have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Thanks RR.

Brenda