Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a great weekend. Friday was kinda busy with installing the AC, but Saturday was nice at the graduation. Yesterday we went to see Iron Man 2. We both really liked it. We even went on the trike, so that was nice also.
Looks like a windy week. Currently 59 heading for 84 with wind today and tomorrow.
Hank shold be almost down to the single digits.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
71/80's. Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Hi, All;
It's 57, headed for a high of 75 in Albuquerque today.
Need to get some 'stuff' done before vacation.
Hey, RR, I was looking at my rear tire and noticed that the tread was cupping a bit. Any suggestions?
(I keep it at 44 PSI). It still has plenty of tread, though.
I'm at T-10...or 11. Not sure which. Well, I've got to get to work (and eat breakfast).
Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hank, stop using Ol'Faithful as a dirtbike! Seriously, I believe a certain amount of cupping is normal, especially if you're on top of everything else, like tire pressure, wheel bearing condition, tire balance, etc. I get cupping with a metzler, a Venon, and an E3. Oh well. The only consequence I notice is a little more noise when I lean into a turn. Hope this helps.
Bob

Hank
What Bob said sounds good. The tire pressure is correct.

RR

Good Morning EVA, From the not so sunny Sierra Foothills..
36/48 Showers W/Thunderboomers, Hail & ????

WHAT Happened to Spring!!!! This afternoon S*** down to 3500 ft. Wind, Hail & Rain .... Enough's Enough... Though I really should'nt complain,,, at least were not flooding like some places!!!

This is gonna get better, I just know it....

Well anyway... hope everyone had a good weekend and will have Great week

Ya'll Have a GREAT Day......

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers
EVA