Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Looks like temps are getting back to normal again. Currently 50 with clear skies and heading for 87. I think we got what T.C. was talking about a bit ago. We didn't have snow here, but they did in the mountains and Sierra Blanca was white again yesterday.
Glad you got the XII back again Hank. Now just have to get eveything ready for California. Hope all goes well for the trip.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
58/90.
Nothing exciting going on here.
Finally got AC fixed. Blew a fuse again.
85 bucks for a blown fuse. Gotta get me a box of those fuses. Repair guy said it was due to a power surge. Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Glad you got the AC fixed. Terrible when it is something so simple. Sure feels good to get the humidity out of the air though.
Enjoy your day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
It's 45 this morning, headed for a high of 77, under sunny skies. Looks like Spring is returning. Hope it stays around this time!!
One thing I noticed when I was riding Ol'Faithful home from the shop last night-After so much time being all stretched out on the Rocket, her riding position now feels 'cramped'! I'm sure I'll get over that. Gonna ride her to work this morning, and spend my lunch break cleaning her a bit...she needs it!
I plan on starting to clean her out this afternoon.
Well, got to go to work, Everyone have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hey Hank,
Just put her on a stretcher and make her longer!!!