Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
She's Back....FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, All;
Well, at 1830 hours this afternoon (that's 6:30PM for you civilians) I rode Ol'Faithful into her parking stall in my carport after a short (12-mile) ride home from the shop. She seems to be running fine, but does need a cleanup, and I need to get all the Junkola
out of the saddlebags and trunk in preparation for my trip. My mechanic was really impressed with the way the POR-16 worked, and is going to start using it exclusively. Pretty cool! The real tale will be told when I go out tomorrow morning-in 40 degree weather-and try to start her. If she starts normally, I'll probably call it a 'done deal'. If she doesn't, it's back to the mechanic.
It's going to be hard to get used to her again after the time on the Rocket, but I'm not anticipating many problems there. I'll just have to remember that she's a tourer, not a rocket with 2 wheels strapped on.
Guys, thanks for the advice. I might go ahead and change my filter before I leave, just to be sure.
RR, my return date currently is June 6th (a Sunday).
I may be in town the day before (Saturday) because I don't like to miss church, but we'll see what happens.
The way it looks right now, I'll probably miss the June Lunch. That's OK, I'll just catch it in July!
Everyone have a Great Evening!!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful (Back in the Saddle Again!!)
and 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed!