Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

56/88.
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A cool 41 with cloudy skies heading for 76. Don't think it got above 60 yesterday. They even had snow in the mountains yesterday. Will be back to spring temps in a couple days.
Starting Little League tonight, so that will take care of my weekday nights until the middle of June.
Had a great ride Saturday and was great to see Bob and Dorothy and Jim and Hank again. Next lunch is in Carrizozo in June.
Yall have a grat day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
(Rant Mode ON)
It's 36 in 'the Frozen North' this morning, headed for a high of 60 under sunny skies. A question for the group...Why does it seem that every time we organize a ride AT ANY TIME OF THE YEAR, the weather goes sour?? I'm REALLY TIRED of RAIN/SNOW/HAIL/LIGHTENING/SPITBALLS/SUBZERO TEMPS/Etc,etc,etc...
JUST ONCE I'd like to go on a ride where the temp is 72 degrees under sunny skies! (I sure hope Someone up there is listening!)
(Rant Mode OFF)
Well, now that THAT'S out of my system, it's time to pick up Ol'Faithful from the shop and prep her for my trip. does anyone out there know how to program a Garmin 255 with a route? Can it even be done? I have about 1500 miles on my Amsoil 20/50...Would an oil change be a good idea (I'll be covering about 3,000 miles)? Well, I've got to get to work, Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Torture Machine'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

I wouldn't have any problem going 5000 miles on synthetic oil. But there are as many opinions on oil as there are bike riders. When do you leave for Calif., Hank? Make sure to put some miles on Ol Faithful around town to check out all the mechanic's work.
Oh my gosh, yesterday was windy! But that moved on last night and today should be high 80's, with the rest of the week hitting low 90's. Great weather.
Bob

Hank
I agree with Bob. I put 15,000 miles on Amsoil in my bikes, so 5,000 should be no problem. Also, like Bob said, put some miles on the XII before heading out to make sure all is working well.
Was windy here also yesterday. Even a few sprinkles on the way to work, but that has cleared out about an hour ago and the sun is shining bright. Now have to get the temps up to the spring range.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hank
Will you be back in the area to have lunch in Carrizozo on June 5th?

RR