Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arrived Home

Dorothy and I just got back about 5 minutes ago. A very safe and fun trip, and lunch was good. Was chilly till we got down on the desert floor, near 3 points, then it warmed up. Still fought the wind, but guess it's just that time of year. Rod, Jim, and Hank, it was great seeing you all again. Take care.
Bob and Dorothy

Re: Arrived Home

Got home 11:30 AZ time, VERY windy.Great seeing old friends and meeting Hank, who saved me from riding home without lunch. Thanks had a good time.

Re: Arrived Home

Hi, All;
I went home through Reserve, NM, and out 60 to Socorro. Got home this morning at about 8:45AM. After going through Reserve, I saw a sign that said: "Socorro-131 Miles", and that got me worried, as I already had over 100 miles on the tank I was burning. I stopped to gas up at Datil, and went inside the station to warm up, as I'd been fighting wind,cold temps and 'spittin' snow' all the way from Silver City. There was a Bar/Restaurant there, and they had a roaring fire going in the fireplace. I spent an hour standing by that fire warming up, then (finally) hit the road, headed for Socorro. I got into Socorro at about 7:30PM, and was so tired I decided to motel it for the night, and continue home this morning. Found a nice room at an 'Economy Inn' for $35.00, showered, and crawled into bed. I was sore all over! Got in this morning, showered, changed clothes, and made it to church. All in all, a fun weekend, even with the less-than-perfect weather...It would have been a lot more fun if I could have ridden the Voyager!!! Everyone have a Great Afternoon!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed