Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

70 with mizzle, rain due thru Tuesday.
Y'all have a great day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Well, the wind should be leaving today. Was pretty bad yesterday. Couldn't even see the mountains. The power went off at work a couple times.
Currently 50 and heading for 66. Guess the wind is bringing cooler weather. Down to 36 tonight and only 64 tomorrow. At least the skies will be clear and NO WIND.
Still a good day for a ride to Silver City tomorrow with the clear skies. I will be leaving the truck stop north of town at 7:30. Heading to Las Cruces, up the freeway to Caballo, west thru Hillsboro over Emory Pass and into Silver City.
Silver City is currently at 36 and heading for 55. Will be up to 58 tomorrow.
Yall have a great day and see ya tomorrow.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, EVA!
It's 37 and cloudy, headed for a high of 55 today. I much prefer sunshine! I hope to get Ol'Faithful back from the shop today, I'd have serious second thoughts about riding the 'bullet' on a ride of that length in weather conditions like this (It would NOT be fun!)
I sure hope to see everybody there!
Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed