Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A little windy yesterday, but not bad. Currently 63 and heading for 80 with wind again today. No wind tomorrow or Saturday. Getting up to 66 Saturday with partly cloudy skies. Looks like it will be a great day for a ride. Will be down to 37 though in the morning.
Silver City is currently 54 heading for 67 with wind also. Saturday will have a high of 59 with a 70% chance of no rain. Again looks like a good day for a ride there.
Only 2 more days until the lunch ride.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
64/80's, windy, rain due in tomorrow thru Tuesday.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
57 in Albuquerque headed for a high of 68 with 'Blowing Dust'...Here comes Arizona!!! Ol'Faithful is ready, I go to pick her up (hopefully) this afternoon, then it's check tire pressures, clean the windshield, and get her ready for the Lunch ride.
TC, good to hear from you, I was looking at the wx out there yesterday, and all I can say is it should be GREEN by the time I get out there in May!!
Well, got ta get to work, Everyone have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed