Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
W O W

Evening ALL, From the Frozen Sierra Foothills
today 34/42 w/rain, Hail, T-showers & Whats with this W eather O ut W est ????

All I can say is Is'nt it suppose to be SPRING.............we're running 'bout 20-30* cooler than normal...

Sat,Sunday did some things round the house with temps in the 70s Gail & I put a little over 150 mls just riding around... Monday was 'bout the same... then yesterday clouds w/ cooler temps moved in... I'm fightin allergies and a migraine so I left work early and slept till almost 6pm, got up to just see what was left of the sunset... I took Gail out to one of our mexican resturants and by the time we left it was rainin....... This morning still felt like cr@! so I called in... got a nice fire in the wood stove going and watched the Rain, HAIL & thunder boomers off & on almost all day...

WX guessers say this should be the last of it for a while and we're going to be in the 70-80s for the weekend... Sure wouldn't know it by my WHITE driveway....

Oh well I've been ramblin too long...

RR,
You need to tell me 'bout the Awnings, We've been thinking 'bout some for a while ...

Hank,
Hope you get old Faithful back soon...

Ya'll have a GREAT DAY......

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers
EVA

Re: W O W

Good to hear from you again. Sorry about the weather. Guess you need to move to beautiful New Mexico. Has been getting up to the upper 70's and down to the lower 50's. Wind today and tomorrow, but still good riding weather. Sounds like it was a good time in front of the wood stove yesterday.
Hope your migrain is gone and the weather improves. Hopefully yall will have good weather for riding this weekend.
The awnings weren't hard to put up. The first one was a learning experience and after that only took about 45 minutes each. Have the last one tonight over a double window.
Yall have a great day.

RR