Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A beautiful 54 with clear skies and again lots of stars. Heading for 79. Spring winds coming back tomorrow.
Have been putting awnings up last night. Got one done and 3 to go. Hopefully get one or two done tonight. Little League starts next week, so have to get this done by then. Then have a ductless AC to install. Cindy sure likes to keep me busy. She is still planning on coming to Silver City. Sure looking forward to that. See how she does on that trip.
Only 4 more days until Gregorios in Silver City.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
PP, I went to mapquest and tried to find the restaurant, too. Closest I could get was 'Gregorio Castillo, MD' (anyone need a doctor?) Guess I'll have to print out RR's directions and bring them with me. Hoping that Ol'Faithful' will be out of the shop in time to make the run, if not, I'll have to take the Bullet (and be 'stove up' for a couple of days...)
See you all then!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good morning

Hank,
And you bought this motorcycle why....?