Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning!

Good Morning, EVA! Just a short note before I head for Church. It's clear outside, the temp is about 48, and climbing fast. I think the high is going to be near 70. Our Pastor is retiring today...Big party after church (another chance for me to overeat!)
Called the shop yesterday, Ol'Faithful isn't quite ready yet...She's in the final stages of reassembly.
Called MaKaw, and was surprised when I found out they had brake pads in stock! So, I ordered set for both axles, and they will be installed along with the rest of the work that's being done on her.
Well, Got to Git, time for Church!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good Morning!

Sixty something heading for mid eighties. Should have gone to HCT or New Iberia with the Friendship Riders. Will know better for next year. Is the Silver City lunch still on? It's a 5 1/2 hour ride with a time change, so I would like to know. Also bowling the night before and finishing @ 10:30 pm, so little sleep.

Hi Poland Prince (should I call you PP?),
The lunch is still on. Dorothy and I are leaving early Sat AM to get there on time. Are you coming through Payson and Globe? Look forward to seeing you again.
Bob

Hi, Guys;
Yes the Luncheon is still on, High Noon May 1st in Silver City. I'm planning on being there (Haven't taken a day trip in awhile.) Anyone heard from RR? I expected him to be back from the HCT by now! Should be getting Ol'Faithful back sometime this week.
Everyone Have a Great Rest-of-the-Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Good afternoon all
Got home about 3:45 this afternoon. Wheels were rolling at 6:57 this morning. Breakfast in Eden. A good ride home. Still some snow in the mountains around Cloudcroft. Sunshine all the way with a little head / side wind. 1498 VERY ENJOYABLE miles for the whole trip. The organizers for the HCT did another excellent job. Even the weather was perfect. Rain Friday night and clear and cool Saturday.
Went on the trike with Cindy riding for a quick trip to do things in town.
Will be nice to see ya again PolandPrince. Cindy is planning on coming also. Anyone from Alamogordo area gonna be there?
Talking to a couple people at the HCT who are interested in coming to the Grand Canyon Run. At least one would want a hotel. Bob, do you have any recommendations for hotels? Not too expensive, but not too dumpy either.
Yall have a great day and see ya in 5 days.

RR