Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

55/80.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.
Off to HCT tomorrow.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Had a great night sleep and ready for Fredericksburg. Currently 54 heading for 79. Packed the bike last night, checked tire pressure. Loaded my route on the GPS. All ready to leave after work today. The friend who was coming along isn't any more. He cut his hand a couple days ago and can't ride for a while.
Fredericksburg is currently at 53 heading for 79. Very good chance of staying dry for the entire trip. See ya tomorrow if you are heading for the HCT. Have a safe ride there. Will be spending the night at Eunice.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi, Everyone!
Partly cloudy and 56 in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high of 74. There will be a slight chance of rain for the next couple of days (or, as RR would say, a 90% chance of sunshine...Hope that positive attitude wears off on me soon!!) Hoping to visit Yosemite NP during my trip, but it looks like the road through the park may not be plowed by the time I get there (they have 7 feet of hardpack snow...), so I guess I'll have to take another route.
Back to Mapquest!!! Everyone have a Great Humpday (or Friday, if you're RR!)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, and 'the Silver Bullet' (currently for sale...)
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Just got home.
I was hoping Was hoping to get off early, but things came up and had to work late. Changing and then heading out.
Hank you have the command.

RR