Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work for a couple days before heading out for the HCT. Currently 54 with clear skies and heading for 75. Looks like good weather the rest of the week.
The restaurant in Silver City is Gregorios Country Kitchen. Coming up 90 from the Tucson way it will be on the right just past the grocery store on the right also. Gregorios doesn't face 90 though. The parking lot is between two streets and it faces the parking lot. It is a metal building and doesn't look much like a place to eat.
Fredericksburg is currently at 54 also and heading for 70 with mostly clear skies. Looks like a 70% chance of no rain Thursday and Friday and even better the rest of the time. Highs in the mid 70's. See ya in 3 days.
Was good to hear from T.C. again. Glad all is OK. Good luck with the early retirement. Hopefully news will come soon. I do have the kitchen finished. Have been working on other projects. Cindy makes sure I don't have much idle time. It is nice doing things with her though.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
60/mid 70's, no rain. It missed us this weekend.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's 53 and cloudy in Albuquerque, headed for a high in the mid 60's. Didn't do much over the weekend but visit with friends and pick up the Rocket from the shop. I'm thankful I didn't have to 'bum a ride' to church! RR, how was Arizona? Only 34 days until my Vacation! I can hardly wait!! Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed