Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Good morning

Good morning y'all.
65/82, slight chance of rain.
Have a good day. Ride safe.
See some of you in a few days for HCT.
Looking forward to it.


Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Another beautiful day and beautiful weekend coming up. Currently 54 heading for 78 with clear skies.
Currently 63 in Fredericksburg with good chance of rain. HCT looking not too bad. Chance of rain, but better chance of good weather and good time.
Heading to Phoenix and Az Bike Week after work today. Will be back tomorrow night.
I also got the EV newsletter from Hank. He was unable to send it out to everyone. He got it to me and I just finished sending it out. I will get it on the Web Site when I get back from Phoenix.
Yall have a great day.


Re: Good morning

Good Morning, EVA!!
57 In Albuquerque this morning (that was the HIGH 2 weeks ago!)headed for a high of 74 with a 30% chance of tstorms. 70% chance tonite!! Looks like we've moved from winter directly into Monsoon Season!!
It's Gotta be Gorebal Warming!!!!!!
I checked on Ol'Faithful yesterday, Carl (on relation to the Carl of VXII fame) has her stripped down and the tank out. He plans on doing the strip and clean job over the weekend. I might have her back by the end of next week!! The 'Bullet', however, had starting problems again Wednesday and is back at the dealer...She is one Expensive Mistress!
Hopefully, I'll have something to ride by Sunday, if not I may have to bum a ride to Church! As the Sage has said, "This too shall pass" Sure hope so!
Everyone Have a Great TGIF Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, OL'Faithful, & 'the Silver Dud'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good morning

Just read about the "Lost Tribe" in Arizona. Kind of a spooky tale. Good luck with that RR.