Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Good sleeping weather, down to 52. Clear skies and heading for 78. Like I said before, beautiful riding weather.
Got a report from Dave, nothing to eat in White Oaks. Guess our June outing will be in Carrizozo at the Outpost. Only 2 weeks until Silver City!!
Fredericks is at 62 and heading for 68 with a VERY GOOD chance of getting wet. Looks wet there thru Sunday. Then showers off and on. Still a little early for a long range forecast.
Will hopefully be in Eunice in a week heading for Johnson City.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning y'all.
66/78, 30% chance of rain. Rain the rest of the week.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Sun, sun, and more sun! High of about 82. Will be spending all day with a friend. Helping him build a 12X16 shed for his "bike garage". Hope he gets his two old bikes running, and I can bring him with us on some of these get-to-gethers! Everyone take care.
Bob

Good Morning, All!
It's 50 in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 76.
Thunderboomers predicted for the next several days.
Monsoon Season ALREADY??? What happened to spring?
Got on the Bullet yesterday to go to a church meeting, and it wouldn't start (again). Same problem.
I called the dealer, and they're going to pick it up this morning. They even sent someone yesterday after noon to help push it home. Fortunately, it was only about 1/4 mile form home...But there's NO WAY I could have pushed it myself. So, I'm afoot again. OH Well!! Wasn't planning on going anywhere this weekend anyway. Everyone have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed