Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

56/70's.
We have the invasion of crawdads.
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Bredna

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A pleasant 57 here in Gods country and heading for 76 with a 40% chance of rain. Breezy yesterday, but no mention of wind today.
Dorothy had sent me some pictures from the SFR and I looked at them and then forgot to post them on the web. Anyhow, I finally remembered to do that. Thanks Dorothy for the pictures. They are on now.
Hank, if you could send me the individual articles and pictures I could put them together in the newsletter and send it out. If you send everything individually it wouldn't be so large and hopefully you could send it. A zip file is compressed and the software is purchased. There are some freebies out there also. Windows XP and later lets you compress the files, but not earlier versions.
Fredericksburg looking wet thru Monday and then clearing. Still too early for any forecast past that.
Yall have a great day.

RR

RR,
Do we have a restaurant picked out for the lunch in Silver City? Everyone have a great day.
Bob

Yes, we do, however I do not know the name of it. The restaurant is just north of the campground on the west side of the road. Probably a block north. As you come out of the campground turn right and it will be the next block or so. I will reconnoiter and report back after the weekend.
See ya in a couple weeks and a few days!!

RR