Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

51/70's.
We had a good time with the LSV lunch bunch yesterday.
John and I seen a car wreck on the way home yesterday. Lady drove off into the ditch, car rolled.
She was treated at the scene and released. Only minor injuries. She was very lucky, not so for her car.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.
Will see some of you for HCT in a few days.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good evening all
Have been busy this weekend with yard things. Sounds like an exciting lunch in Liberty. Glad yall weren't involved in the accident.
We had a good lunch here in Alamogordo also. Had 5 people. Dave Rupp, Dave Stech, Hank, Cindya and I.
Cindy and I took the trike out for a ride yesterday and today. Not long, just out about town. Me on back of course.
Our next lunch will be May 1st in Silver City at noon. It will be by the restaurant by the campground. Then in June Dave Stech mentioned White Oaks. He will check out the local eatry to see what they have for eats. A date and more details will be coming.
See ya in about 11 days in Fredericksburg. I might be bringing another guy from work. Have to get him to send in a registration.
Arizona Bike Week is this week. Anyone going?
Yall have a great day.

RR