Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good mornin

Good mornin y'all.
66/80's, 40% chance of rain.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good mornin

Good morning all
A bit cooler this morning. Down to 46 with wind during the night. Only getting up to 67 today. Which is probably more normal than the past few days.
The screen on my GPS quit working. Sending it in today for repair. Hopefully it will be back in time for the HCT. Hope I can find my way to work and back home today.
Will be leaving for Fredericksburg two weeks from today after work. See yall then.
Haven't heard from T.C. in a while. Hope all is well. Perhaps his retirement came thru and he is off riding around!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
It's 33 under sunny skies in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 59. Berautiful Spring weather! I can't wait for the Ride Saturday-I need to get the 'Bullet' out and stretch her legs a bit! Ol'Faithful (my Voyager) is still in the shop, I think she's on the rack by now, having her fuel tank pulled for cleaning and resealing.
I don't know what happened to TC-hope everything's ok out there! This is going to be a Great Week!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Woke up to 4-6" of wet snow and slushy roads. Going to hit the mid 60's tomorrow though.
-Bud

Bud
Hope you will be keeping that stuff up there!! We don't want any of it here.
You need to get the good weather so you can get out in a couple weeks.
See ya at Fredericksburg!!

RR