Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He is Risen

Good morning all
Let me be the first to bring you the good news. He is risen indeed!!
Hope yall have a GREAT EASTER. Looks to be a great day for a sunrise service. Currently 54 with clear skies and no wind.
Congratulations John & Brenda. See ya in 3 weeks.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: He is Risen

Good morning. Happy Easter.
65/83, fog and rain.
Y'all have a great day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Indeed!!!
Hi, Ya'all;
Think I may have finally turned the corner on 'the Creeping Crud'...Actually got a decent nights sleep last night! Didn't make the Sunrise Service (I was concerned about the loud pipes on the Triumph disturbing the peace and tranquility of the location),
but I will make church this morning. After church it's over to my cousin's place (she LOVES to cook!)
for a major gut-stuffing! (lunch).I am praying for all of you, that you have a Great Resurrection Sunday!
(Beautiful day for a ride!)

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hope all have had a Blessed Easter! Had to miss church to take Granddaughter Hannah to Lubbock to catch her plane home to Louisiana. Maybe someday we won't have to send her back. At least that's our prayers.