Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Felt good to sleep in. Currently 48 with a few clouds in the sky. Heading for 76. Shouldn't be too cold for the sunrise service at 6:30 tomorrow morning.
John & Brenda are hopefully back with the new wing. Hope all went well.
Got a call from Karen McMorris yesterday. More bad news in their family. Her son died suddenly in Texas and they are headed out. She thinks it was a heart attack. They could use our prayers.
One more week until lunch in Alamogordo at The Wok. Make your plans.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

RR
Good morning all
RR Said:
"Got a call from Karen McMorris yesterday. More bad news in their family. Her son died suddenly in Texas and they are headed out. She thinks it was a heart attack. They could use our prayers.
One more week until lunch in Alamogordo at The Wok. Make your plans."

Me: Good Morning, Everyone!
I will definitely put the McMorris clan on my prayer list. Losing a son is one of the most terrible things that I can think of. I'll pass this around to the people in my prayer group.
RR, is it that time of the month ALREADY?? Chinese this month, huh? I may have to opt out-way too much sodium...Unless, of course they have Green Chile Cheeseburgers (and I'm wondering what a GCcheesburger from a Chinese restaurant would taste like?)
40 and 'mostly cloudy' (according to NWS)this morning, but the 'mostly cloudy' is a thin haze of high cirrus that doesn't block out hardly any sun.
Predicted high is 65.
Going down to the shop to see how Ol'Faithful's doing, then over to the Triumph dealer to have them take a look at a minor oil leak on 'the Silver Bullet'. Then, it's back home to do laundry.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

RR