Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning New Mexico and points beyond

It's 51 heading for 70's.
I am glad everyone made it home from SFR.
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning New Mexico and points beyond

Good morning all
A beaautiful 48 heading for 84 with wind. Beautiful full moon yesterday for the ride to work. Bright again this morning.
Cindy's birthday today, so I will be taking a long lunch and we will be eating out at a new steak place in town.
T.C. yes, I am building the cabinets myself. No dovetail joints though, just glue. The joints do stay together though.
Glad you made it home with good weather Bob and Dorothy. I may be bringing a passenger to the lunch run in May!! We have been riding a bit around here, so will have to see.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning New Mexico and points beyond (long post)

Good Morning, EVA!
First, an apology...When I got home from work yesterday, I was too sore (the chest pain is less, but still there) and tired to get the NL out. Will try again tonight.
What happened to Spring??? Wx is 44 and partly cloudy, headed for a high of 80! Summertime Already!!
Ol'Faithful is still 'under the knife' in the shop, looking at 2 to 3 weeks for completion. Bud, I'm sure glad to see you made it home ok! You might try adding a sidecar to the XII for your wife, it might extend her mileage tolerance.
T.C., Good to hear from you! I'll send you a PM later concerning my vacation to do some final planning. I can hardly wait! I haven't taken an 'extended multi-state' trip like this in decades!
Went and looked at the 2010 Voyager yesterday, trying to figure out how I could shoehorn a Triumph Rocket 3 engine into that frame. Talk about the Ultimate Tourer! Massive Power AND Luxury!! I wonder how many people would be interested in a 140 CU. IN. Voyager? Well, I'm babbling again...Everyone HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!!!!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed
'Kick the Tires, Light the Fires, and HANG ON!!!!!!'

P.S.:There's an '03 VXII with about 73K miles on it for sale at a local 'honda/polaris' dealer...Just in case anyone is interested. PM me for more info....
and no, it is NOT Ol'Faithful!