Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home OK

Hi everyone,
Dorothy and I got home about 3 hours ago. Everything fine. We considered coming all the way home on Sunday, especially considering we gain two hours on the way. But I was getting kind of weary, and Dorothy was afraid I might be getting sleepy! So we pulled off in Lordsburg and stayed at a $35/night motel. We got well rested and cruised the final 140 miles this AM. We had mostly tail winds the whole way from Alpine!
I really enjoyed the SFR, especially just hanging out with the other people. Good people, good coffee (thanks to Richard Baxter and his never ending coffee pot), good eating, and good riding! Can't beat that. We're planning on lunch in Silver City in May. We'll try to bring some folks with us. Everyone have a great day.
Bob

Re: Home OK

I'm home - forgot to post earlier. Good time good friends, little bit cold, but an electric blanket in your sleeping bag will fix that.