Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning y'all.
47/72.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Looks like we might be back to spring. Currently 39 and heading for 76. No wind today, but windy the next 3 days.
Got the pictures from the SFR on the web. Finished it last night. Bob and Dorothy should be home today. They should have a good ride without wind yesterday and today.
T.C. I suppose you go back to work today. Let us know how that retirement option is coming. Good luck with that. Hope it is what you pictured. Glad you had a good cruise. The kitchen remodel is going well. Have to make a drawer for Cindy's computer desk, and then it will be ready to paint. Guess that will be my project today after work.
Hopefuly work will go good today. Have to put in a major upgrade to some software today and hope it goes will. Then there will be the task of implementing changes utilizing the new software.
Hank, you should have a write-up from SFR for the newsletter also.
While at the SFR several of us discussed the Grand Canyon Run. We have that scheduled for the first part of September. Look up the calendar for the exact dates.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
Well, it's clear and 38 degrees outside, headed for a high of 'about' 69. Crossing my fingers on the 'Spring Has Sprung' thing, although some of the cherry trees around the complex have started blooming.
They look beautiful! It looks like another cold front is going to hit Wed. night, though. I'm getting the stuff ready for the NL and it WILL be out tonight, even if I have to stay up late to do it!
Bud, I'm glad you made it home ok. What is the maximum load on that trailer? Judging from the pic, it looks kinda wimpy. The KLR would be an option, but if you want something your wife would ride on, I'd check out a Burgman scooter (400 or 650...considering your ht. & wt. I'd lean toward the 650) It weighs about half of what the Voyager does, and would make a great short-haul touring rig (even 2-up!) Hope to see you again sometime, thanks for 'keeping me company' in Albuquerque while everyone else was out having fun! Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hank, the trailer capacity is supposed to be 1,000 lbs, but I felt it to be stressed with the Voyager. Lots of lessons learned and stuff to think about. There is always the option of just riding it and pulling my Piggy Backer like I used to do...
Mid 70's in Denver for the next few days.

Re: Good Evening

Good Evening EVA from the Sierra Foothills.

Started at 44 on the ride to work & warmed up to a blistering 54 for the ride home.
Sorry to say Old Man Winter isn't done here yet... Tomorrow 37/44 with the wet stuff thru Easter Sunday..

Brenda, Thanks for the update on the new addition, hope the WX holds so you folks can get some of the breakin miles overwith...

RR, Are you doing the cabinets yourself & When building the drawers are you using dovetail joints or ?

Hank, Any word on the XII ? Looking forward to the NL..

Bud, The KLR is doable but you'd be much more comfy pulling the Piggy..

Bob, Glad you & the Misses made it home safe, better staying over an extra nite and getting needed rest rather than ending up in ditch or worse....

Still no word on the handshake yet, I'll keep ya'll posted..

Have a Good Nite All

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
99XII & 07 PiggyBacker
98 KLR650
V.P. NorCal Voyagers