Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

It is 55 headed for 78.
John and I are headed for a crawfish boil/BBQ later. Yum,Yum.
Hank, you trying to buy that hospital? Hope you will be OK.
RR, yooooou guys be careful. Have fun!!

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good afternoon all
Got home at 5:30 after 894 miles for the SFR. Had a great time. Weather was good. Cool in the morning, but nice in the afternoon. Windy today for the ride and the ride home.
We had 8 people. A great bunch to spend the weekend with.
Talked with Richard about this. We will try camping in Terlingua and ride in the National Park next year. Maybe after that find another location for the SFR or try Palo Duro Canyon again.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning er Evening

GOOD Evening EVA from The Sunny Sierra Foothills 42 /68

Sorry haven't been here for a while ... Just got back from Gails week long Birthday present last nite (4 day cruise to Baja) and went to our Club meeting today... Put on over 250 miles to the meeting & Back... Good weather for the meeting and for last week also.

Hope everyone had a good time at the SFR, We may just might suprise ya & make it next year.. Since I was off last week I still don't know if I'll be retiring soon or not, so hopefully I'll be finding out on Monday...

Hope you continue to have good weather out there, The weather guessers are saying we are in for another round of the wet stuff for most of next week... Too bad, I had a flower sniffin club ride scheduled for this Saturday to Daffodill hill (6 acres of over 300,000 bulbs of different daffodils) They close it if it's bad weather..
Looks like the jet stream will move most of it north once its done here...(so if ya get any of it, IT"S NOT from US)

Did'nt I say last week "SPRING is here" .... Hope I didn't jinx us...

Have a Good Day All

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers