Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning everyone.
57/70, woke up to thunderstorms. Rain clearing out.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A cool 30 this morning heading for 65, but I don't care about that as I will be in Alpine this afternoon. Currently 32 in Alpine heading for 68 with clear skies thee also. Only getting down to 40 tonight in Alpine (according to the forecast). Looks like a beautiful weekend for riding.
Should be leaving within half an hour. Will be having breakfast at Salt Flat in a couple hours.
Bud, hope you make it home OK. Hopefully next year you will make it all the way to Alpine.
Bob and Dorothy should be leaving from Van Horn shortly also.
Yall have a great day and see ya in a few hours.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All!
It's 33 and clear in Albuquerque, headed for a high in the low 60's. It's going to be a beautiful riding day...Too bad I have to work!!! RR, hope your trip is a fun and safe one, I'll be meeting up with Bud for dinner later this evening, and they'll be headed to Denver in the morning. Got to head for work, Everyone HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful (in the shop),
& 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed