Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

56/75, rain possible tonight and tomorrow.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A pleasant 46 so far this orning heading for 63. Supposed to be windy today. Didn't see the sun as much as I would like yesterday, but still a nice day.
Alpine is 51 with mostly clear skies heading for 70. Looks good for the weekend except windy Saturday. Highs in the 70's. Have to pack tonight. Leaving tomorrow morning and should be in Alpine mid afternoon.
Bob and Dorothy, see ya tomorrow. Have a good ride today. Bud and Pat, hope all is OK. Heard they had a little accident yesterday. Don't know the details, but hope all is well.
Yall have a great day and see ya tomorrow.

RR

Just have to finish packing the trailer. We're trying to get out of here by 7:00. We lose two hours getting to Van Horn just with time change! Hope everyone has a safe ride.
Bob

Hi, guys;
32 in Albuquerque with 'snog' (snow/fog), headed for a high in the low 40's. Bud is snowed in at the Hidden Valley RV Park east of here in the mountains.
Guess he brought the snow with him. Due to the accident, he asked me to tell you all that he will not be able to make the SFR. We have some parts coming in for him that are due in Thursday, and we're going to have dinner together Thursday night. He's going to head back north on Friday. Check with him if you want the 'full skinny'. I just looked out the window, and the 'snog' has turned into a driving snowstorm. I might get snowed in! Everyone have fun at the SFR!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful (in the shop),
& 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed