Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning y'all.
42/70's. A beautiful day on tap.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A beautiful day on tap here also. Spring is back. Currently 52 and heading for 73 with clear skies.
Hopefully Bud and Pat make it out of the frozen north today.
Alpine has spring also. Currently 52 there also and heading for 80. Cooling off to only 69 Thursday, but 78 and 80 Friday and Saturday with clear skies. Should be a great weekend for the Big Bend area. I will be leaving in 2 days. Should get there mid afternoon Thursday.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All;
It's partly cloudy and 42 in Albuquerque this morning, with a 20% chance of t'storms today. It gets worse tomorrow (with snow predicted for tomorrow night), then clears off later in the week. Wish I could make the SFR, looks like the Wx is going to be great this year. I have some running around to do today, but I'm hoping to get the NL out this afternoon. Everyone have a Great Tuesday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful (in the shop)
& 'the Silver Bullet' (doin' grunt duty)
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

We should be heading out tomorrow morning. We're trying to make Van Horn by tomorrow night, and camp out there. Then we can take our time getting to Alpine on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing all of you!
Bob