Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
43/60's. Less windy.
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Well, winter is gone again, but the low's are still cold, so guess spring isn't really here yet either. Currently 35, but heading to 72 with clear skies.
Had a great weekend for working around the yard. Got lots accomplished. Cindy and I working on things, so she is getting out and doing better also. Just takes time.
Alpine is currently at 37 and heading for 76. 80 Tomorrow. The weekend looks great also. Highs in the upper 70's and lows in the mid 40's. I imagine it will be really warm on the south ride to Terlingua and Presidio. Should be a beautiful weekend for riding. High Thursday of only 68 for the arrival date, but much better after that.
Bud, hope you make it out of the frozen northland today or tomorrow.
Only 3 more days until leaving for Alpine.
Yall have a great day.

RR

We have had a few days of nice, mid-60's but another snow storm is forecast for tomorrow. Supposedly, it will be a moderately big one. I doubt I can get out of Denver before Tuesday AM. I will leave early and hope I make it over Monument and Raton passes before the snow gets too intense. I will spend Tuesday night in Albuquerque, then head to Las Cruces for Wednesday. This is the first time I am pulling the 5th wheel and a motorcycle trailer. Should be interesting.

Good Morning, All;
It's 39 in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 67. The NWS says it's overcast, but it looks clear to me. Go figure. RR, I got both of your articles, will get one in the NL. Bud, where are you staying in Albuq. Tuesday? Maybe we could get together. Haven't heard from T.C. lately, hope everything's ok out there.
Well, got to eat breakfast & go to work. Everyone have a GREAT DAY!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,Ol'Faithful (in the shop)
& the Silver Bullet (current 'daily rider')
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hank, email sent. We are staying at the Hidden Valley RV Park off Highway 333 & I-40 (Tijeras). I hope we can link up.
-Bud

Bud
I am thinking that is where Stan and Helen Jankowski are the managers. They were members of the EV, but haven't renewed in a few years.
I will be leaving from Alamogordo Thursday morning. Heading south to El Paso then east on 180 towards Carlsbad. Turn south on 54 just past Salt Flat, thru Van Horn and on to Alpine. Might take a side trip thru Fort Davis as it is a much better ride on the bike. Take Ranch Road 505 just past Valentine to the East towards Fort Davis.
See ya in a couple days.

RR

RR