Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
52/70's, rain due.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Well, summer is over here also. Down to 28, but at least here the skies are clear except a few clouds over the mountains. Only getting up to 52 today, but back to 65 tomorrow. Was beautiful yesterday until about 6:30 when the front came thru.
Lunch at La Hacienda today at noon.
Will be in Alpine in another week, probably heading out on the last ride of the weekend about this time. Currently 29 in alpine with 'flurries and wind', heading for 47. Back up to 61 tomorrow and 75 Monday. Still looking good for next weekend with highs in the mid 70's and lows in the mid 40's.
Gotta go to Little League tryouts again today, then Monday and Tuesday have drafts.
Lots to do around the homestead this weekend also.
See ya this noon at La Hacienda. Or next weekend in Alpine.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning EVA from the SUNNY Sierra Foothills
Starting at 42 going to 70. SPRING is here...

This past week I got a suprise at work that Gail & I have been praying over. If all goes as like management says & City council approves it I may be retired by the 1st of the year!!!

Then maybe some long distance lunches will be in order....

Have a Good Day All

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

T.C.
Congratulations on the SUNNY skies. Looks like a good day for a ride.
And good luck with the surprise at work. I pray it will work out for you. Maybe we will see ya here in the beautiful New Mexico country sometime also. Sounds exciting.
Have a great day.

RR