Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Well, looks like spring is finally here, at least for today. Currently 51 deg heading for 70 with clear skies. Only getting up to 56 though tomorrow and then heading back to the 70's again in a couple days.
Looks like cool weather for our lunch ride to La Hacienda. Hank, this restaurant is still on White Sands Blvd like the last one, only further south. You will come to a light at 10th St, and La Hacienda is just a block and a half further south on the left. BTW, congratulations on getting one of your bikes back. See ya tomorrow.
I have Little League tryouts again Saturday morning, but it will be over at 11:30, so then I will go home to get Cindy and meet ya at Hacienda.
Alpine is currently at 49 and heading for 74. It is cooling off tomorrow also, abut again heading for the 70's in a couple days. Next weekend looks like highs in the mid 70's and lows in the low to mid 40's. Much better than last year. No chance of rain and clear skies. See ya in less than a week.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
42/70's. Cloudy and breezy later today. Rain tomorrow.
Y'all have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
It's 41 right now in albuquerque headed for a high of 59 with a 40% chance of thunderboomers after lunch, then snow tonight and tomorrow. The weather is deteriorating, and causing me to question whether or not I'll be able to make the lunch. There's NO WAY I'll ride the Triumph in the snow (I can barely ride it when it's dry!!), so I'll check the weather in the morning, and what I see will decide whether or not I'll make it.
I apologise for being late getting the NL out, it's been a crazy week! It will be out Sunday at the latest (and hopefully tonight!) Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful (in ICU),
& 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

We will miss the luncheon today, but have our own excursion today and tomorrow. We're going to camp out with another couple in the Chiracaua(sp?) mountains. Leaving around noon today, and will get back sometime late tomorrow. This is a shakedown camping/cruise for our friends who just got their trailer, and have never camped with their bike before. Ought to be a blast, and will get us ready for SFR next week. Tried to get our friends to come to SFR, but they have another obligation.

Got my new rear tire mounted and installed yesterday. Did it by myself for the first time. Used a Harbor Freight tire mounting machine. It wasn't a real easy procedure but it worked. I think I will have to make some modifications to the machine to make it more user friendly.

RR, is there a lunch scheduled for Silver City coming up? Everyone have a good weekend and ride safely.

Bob

Bob
May 1st at Silver City.
Will you two be able to make it?
See ya next weekend. The weather should be beautiful in Alpine.

RR

Just marked the date on the calendar. We'll make it God willing and the creek don't rise!
Bob