Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grand Canyon ride?

Is there going to be a 2010 Grand Canyon Ride?

Re: Grand Canyon ride?

So far, on our scheduled date Hank won't make it and I have other commitments also (daughter graudating from college) and May is pretty well taken up for me and Hank wouldn't make it any time. Bob, guess it would be up to you and Dorothy if you would like to continue on with this. Haven't heard any other interest other than Dave. I guess I would say as of now it is off.

RR

We have heard absolutely no interest in this run, so have made other plans for that weekend. RR, perhaps you could send out some official cancellation notice through cyberspace? If DAVE S is Dave Schani I will miss seeing you for the GC run. Will you be able to make the SFR? Hope so!
Bob

Yes, this Dave S. is Dave Schani and I'm planning on being at SFR. Any chance of doing a fall ride to GC?

I would love to plan a GCR for the fall. Throw some dates out when you're available and we'll make it happen!
Bob

We can talk about it at the SFR

RR

How's the weather there around mid September?

The Golden Aspen Rally is the weekend of 17-19, but either side would be good for me.

RR