Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

49/60's.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good mroning all
A cool 35 here in Alamogordo, heading for 72 with clear skies. The afternoon rides home are nice, but need to work on the morning rides to work to get the temp up a bit.
Alpine has 32 and heading for 71 again with clear skies. Will have to work on getting those morning temps up also, but at least we have another week to get that.
Windy Friday which will cool things for the weekend, but still supposed to get up to 60 Saturday for the lunch ride at noon at La Hacienda. Be there!!
Good luck with your bikes Hank. Keep us posted. Check the ignition switch before you go replacing it. When you turn on the key do you get indication of power going to the system, fuel pump, instrumentation etc?
Yall have a great day.

RR

Forecast for 70 degrees today in Denver then a high of 32 with snow by Friday and Saturday (lows near 10). Bummer. Still planning on migrating south to Alpine next week.

Good Morning, All;
It's 40 in Albuquerque this morning headed for a high of 65 under clear skies...and both my bikes are in the shop!!! Well, at least I'm over the 'Blue Funk'!
Wx will be deteriorating this weekend, though.
Saturday is the FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!! HOORAY!!!!
RR, all of the indicators on the rocket light up, I hear all the 'right' sounds, but the headlight doesn't come on. It usually does until I hit the 'start' button (just like on the Voyager.) The dealer picked it up yesterday, I'm hoping they find and fix the problem in time for me to make it to the Club Luncheon (as long as I can get out of town without being rained on. The rocket doesn't have much in the wx. protection dept.) Bud, good luck with your 'migration'. If you guys pass through Albuquerque, I'll be glad to have a cup of coffee with you! Everyone HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Ride Safe & Sane
Hank
'Ridin' the Rubber Express'