Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Not getting down to freezing again. Only 36 with clear skies and heading for 64. Was a little cool yesterday, but tomorrow will be back up to the 70's.
Alpine is at 37 and heading for 57, but it will be back in the 70's in a couple days also. It is definitely warming up. Just over a week until the SFR. Are you going? Do you have your application in? Should be a good time.
Only 4 more days until lunch at La Hacienda.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
52/60's, rain due in about an hour.
Y'all have a nice day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Hi, All;
It's 33 and clear in Albuquerque this morning, headed for a high of 60 and sunny skies. I can't stand it!!!
3 days of beautiful riding weather coming up, and BOTH of my bikes are down!!! Unfortunately, the wx prognosticators are calling for rain here Saturday, so it probably would be a wet ride to Alamogordo anyway-IF I had a bike to ride on!! Got to call PJ's this morning about the Rocket, and see if I can get the ignition switch replaced under warranty. If not, it's going to cost around 250.00-more than I can afford right now. Anyway, Everybody have a Great Day, and RR, eat some Huevos Ranchos (w/green, of course) for me!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank
Ridin' the Rubber Express

We are going to be in the 60's til Friday, then they are forecasting what could be a pretty big spring snow storm and freezing temps for the weekend. Same thing happened last year to prevent me from coming down for the SFR. I hope to be able to get out of Colorado as early as Monday to avoid weather problems. Watch and wait for a window....

Bud
Keep the truck gassed and hooked up to the camper and pointed towards the road. That way when that window opens, just get Pat in the truck and go!!
Hopefully see ya in just over a week.

RR