Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning, New Mexico (and points east, west, north & south)!!!

Good Morning, All!
I'ts been a long time since I've been first to post...I'm going to make the best of it!
Ol'Faithful went in the shop yesterday, I probably will not see her for at least a month (I am allowed visiting priveleges, though!) This means, of course, that the 'Silver Bullet' (which is in desparate need of a bath) is pulling grunt duty.
Albuquerque weather looks like this-39 right now under those clear blue NM skies, with the weather prognosticators calling for a 40% chance of thunderboomers this afternoon. We'll see what happens, they are rarely right.
RR, I got your NL article, but am having problems downloading it. I'll try again after church, and if I still have problems, I'll give you a call. You and Cindy are still on my prayer list!
T.C., Mr. Hyde is back in his closet. I took the rocket out on a 150 mile ride yesterday afternoon and didn't exceed the speed limit anywhere!!
I'm praying that He will guide you and Gail in what is obviously a Very important decision. Would this mean a move to New Mexico? (HeeHee!!)
Havent been able to make the calls, will contact everyone about the breakfast this afternoon.
Everyone HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful (currently in ICU)
& the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good Morning, New Mexico (and points east, west, north & south)!!!

Good morning, was here earlier but forgot to post??
48/76. No rain due for a few days. Yippie.
Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Brenda;
YOU SNOOZ YOU LOSE!!@!!!

'Mr. Hyde'

Good afternoon all
A beautiful 63 heading for 68 with a little wind. Supposed to only make 55 tomorrow with a chance of showers, then back to the warming trend.
Less than a week until lunch at La Hacienda and less than 2 weeks until the Spring Fun Run.
Yall have a great day.

RR