Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning y'all.
44/70, breezy.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning. Its going to be close to 60 degrees today in Denver. I am off on a dual-sport ride with the KLR650 exploring the historic railroads in the area.
Next week I will start getting ready to make the trip to Alpine for the SFR.

Good morning all
Still getting cool in the mornings, 32 now but getting up to 72 this afternoon.
Should be a beautiful weekend. Your ride sounds good Bud. Look forward to seeing you again in a couple weeks. Hopefully the weather cooperates for the SFR.
Have Little League tryouts today and then again next Saturday.
One week until our lunch at La Hacienda at noon. Yall should be getting a call from Hank about this.
Sent in my reservations for the SFR and HCT. Only 2 weeks until the SFR.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hey, All;
It's 33 and sunmny in Albuquerque right now, headed for a high of 62. Definitely plan on a ride this afternoon...not sure what my destination will be.
RR, Ol'Faithful is going in the shop for the complete fuel system cleaning and rebuild that I mentioned earlier on this Forum. I'm replacing everything except the fuel tank and the carbs, and the fuel tank is going to get cleaned and sealed, the carbs are going through a complete rebuild. Remember, she does more sitting with me than she did with you (I don't ride every day.) I don't want to have leaky carb problems on my vacation in May. As far as "Why don't I ride her to the shop?"...I guess I'm just paranoid. I destroyed the engine of one bike by riding it to the shop with carb problems, and I don't want to repeat that (I don't have enough money for an engine rebuild.) Ol'Faithful is a keeper, and I just want to be careful with her.
On another subject, you and Cindy are still in my prayers, you need to take that vacation sooner rather than later! Hope to see you (and everyone) at the Luncheon Saturday! Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Good Morning EVA from the SUNNY Sierra Foothills
Starting at 34 going to 52.

It sure is nice to wake up to a BLUE SKY.....

This past week I got a suprise that Gail & I have to pray 'bout. It's a good thing, I just need confirmation that the door that has been opened is the right one at this time.

Got brakes to do on the car & some clean up in the yard, then we may go for a ride to ??? (if it warms up)

Brenda & Hank,(or is it Hyde) hope you folks get the Carb/ Fuel situations fixed soon...

RR, our thoughts & prayers are still there..

Bud, Have a good ride.
I think SPRING is here.. Or at least real close..
Well...as they say... Daylights burnin, Time to get with it....

Have a Good Day All

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Yes, T.C. you have our prayers on your life chances / changes. Sometimes it is easier to just stay where you are in your life and takes real work to accept a change. Just listen to what God says is best.
Good luck and keep us posted on the GOOD NEWS!!

RR