Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A relatively warm 41 and heading for 64. Clear skies, so it will be a good day outside.
Replacing the kitchen sink today. Cindy and I going to Lowes to get the hardware we need for that. Got the microwave stand in yesterday and it is looking good.
Cindy and I went for a nice outing to a movie yesterday afternoon. That was nice. Going out shopping for stuff for the kitchen sink this morning.
We are planning on a vacation over the 4th of July to Connecticut to see my Son Dustin and attend his wedding.
Her daughter coming in tonight for a week or two also.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I'm at work a bit early today, got a lot to do. It's 33 in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 60 under sunny skies. Ol'Faithful goes into the shop tomorrow.
The rocket is chuggin' right along. Think I'll add my first 'accessory'-an 'oil tank embellisher' that has the words "140 CU. IN." inscribed on it. That ought to scare a few Hardleys! I think I need to get my scrip for my 'Dr Jekyll-Mr. Hyde pills' renewed. I've been off them for awhile!! Everyone have a GREAT DAY!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

So, Hank you didn't say what you are getting for the XII. Won't the bike run to ride it to the bike ship?

RR

Good afternoon/evening.

Brenda