Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Still getting cold these mornings. Down to 35, but the skies are clear and it will make 57 this afternoon. Supposed to make 70 Saturday.
Going in to work for a few hours today. Be back to normal work next week.
Only 2 weeks until the SFR. Guess I will be going to it now, so better get my registration in. Currently 40 in Alpine heading for 56. 73 there Saturday.
T.C. sorry to hear about that WHITE stuff. Need to get out of that rut.
Only a little over a week until our next lunch ride here in Alamogordo at La Hacienda at noon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
60/72, foggy.
Y'all have a good day.
Be safe.
Rod, you need to take Cindy on a get away trip!!

Brenda

Good Morning All;
31 degrees in albuquerque right now, and snowing (T.C., this is YOUR fault!!) headed for a high in the mid 40's. There's about 1" on the ground and the roads are still clear, but I will walk to work anyway (I DO NOT ride in snow!) Guess Old Man Winter is not through with us. WX forecast calls for a 20% chance of rainshowers...what do they know?? Saturday is supposed to be clear and 60 degbrees. I've arranged Ol'Faithful's transportation to the shop with a friend, they'll be here with their trailer at 9:30 Saturday morning. Doug, good to hear from you!!
Will be heating up the phone lines tomorrow evening getting a 'head count' for the luncheon on the 20th.
If you can make it please post here.
Everyone have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Hank, we'll have to pass on the luncheon date this time.
Bob

Bob, I'll see if they'll do delivery. What's your pleasure? Have a GREAT Day!!!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed