Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

60/70, rain possible.
Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Mostly clear skies at 37 heading for 59. Supposed to be windy today, but not so far.
Went out for lunch yesterday with Cindy. Her second time on the VV1700. Then we worked on the kitchen cabinet. Hopefully get it painted today. Have to see how the wind is.
Hank, you gonna call people about lunch at La Hacienda on the 20th? At noon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning (long post)

Hi, All;
I'm posting this from work 'cause I didn't have time to do it from home this morning. It's in the mid 40's and mostly cloudy in Albuqureque. Parts for Ol'Faithful are on the way, and I've made arrangements to get her trailered to the shop. Then it's just wait and send money.
RR; I'll make the calls; you don't have to worry about that. You might put it on the website if you haven't already.
Suggestion-Pack Cindy and some camping gear on the Trike and go camping (or moteling) for a weekend. You could do Silver City or somewhere along the Enchanted Loop...Just the 2 of you. It might help in the recovery process. Leave all communication devices (cell phones, etc.) AT HOME!!!!
You are still in my prayers. Have a GREAT day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Morning EVA from the White Sierra Foothills

28/46 W/clearing this afternoon

Well I woke up to a blanket of that cold white stuff this morning!!!!
Didn't Ride today as Mariah will not wear chains or studded tires... Looks like this afternoon things will clear out till Friday, then it's another smidgn of rain. I'm keepin my fingers crossed, weather guessers say it may be sunshine for next week......

Have a Good Day All

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Rod, been out of touch for a few days. So sorry about Cindy's Mom. We know she must be "down" at this time. Tell her our prayers are with you folks at this time. Anything we can do?