Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning everyone.
61/72, some rain/storms due. Warmer though.
Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It's 35 under partly cloudy skies in Albuquerque, headed for a 'high' of 55. Brenda, sure wish I'd known about the collection for flowers...I would have helped out. RR, I hope you and Cindy are doing well,
you are both still in my prayers. Do you want to try to get together for a lunch this month? Let me know if I can help. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank,Ol'Faithful; & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Good morning - Hank and all.

No problem on the flowers. It is all taken care of.
Thanks.!!

Brenda

Morning EVA from the Cold/White Sierra Foothills

28/49 W/Rain this afternoon AGAIN mixed with Snow ...

It did'nt get to above 39 yesterday at home but at work it was peak-a-boo with the sunshine & made it all the way to a blistering 51!!!! that was till I went home then it decided to be off & on showers mixed with a little Hail.
Didn't Ride today as the DOT sanded the roads really heavy this morning & with 70% chance of T-Storms again this afternoonI didn't wanna push my Luck...

Have a Good Day All

Ride Safe, & Remember ATGATT
Tony & Gail
Grass Valley, Calif
V.P. NorCal Voyagers

Good morning all
Taking a few days off to be with Cindy. Trying to keep her a little occupied. We have good and bad times. Her more than me as that was her life for so long. I have been working on a kitchen cabinet project the past couple weeks, so will get her help on it today. That should help.
A beautiful sunny day today heading for 62, so it should be a good day to be outside. Her daughter will be coming from Austin Thursday, so that will help also.
Hank, how bout lunch on the 20th at noon again. If you would like to, perhaps you could call people again. We could meet at La Hacienda on White sands.
Yall have a great day and thanks again for the flowers, thoughts and prayers. We are getting better, but of course it takes time.

RR