Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whining

Good Morning EVA and LSV,

Couldn't sleep past 4:00 this AM so here I am. Got a little church project this AM to help on, and the rest of the day will be spent working on my garage. The weather is supposed to change this afternoon, with the chance of showers increasing. Tomorrow should be showers off and on all day. I know after hearing about some of you all's weather I have nothing to whine about. But I am tired of rain! Yes, Yes, give me sunshine!! There, I feel better. Thanks for listening to me.
RR, if you get this, my prayers are with you for traveling mercies. Trust you are having a good time.
Bob

Re: Whining

Good morning all
Well, as you know, plans can sometimes change. I am home with Cindy and Mom during this time. Couldn't really leave Cindy with Mom being at this time of her life. I had been pondering this in my little brain for some time before it was time to leve and Cindy kept telling me to go to see the kids, but when it came down to it I just couldn't leave Cindy. So, here I am. I will be looking for the kids at the race though Sunday. And GO CARL!!
Have a church project also today. We have a highway mile clean-up this morning.
I did stay home with Cindy yesterday and the weather was beautiful. I worked out in the workshop for a bit. I even had short sleeves for being outside.
I know what you mean Bob about the sunshine. If it is cloudy here and raining for more than a couple days I really get restless. Westher looks great again for today and tomorrow with high's almost 70. Monday near 60 with a 40% chance of rain.
Have to work on a time for our quarterly lunch in Silver City. I have on my calendar April 3rd. Does that work for others.
Mom is sleeping most of the time. Only woke up a couple times yesterday. Don't know how she keeps going with the little water and food she gets down. Rolled her on her side so Cindy could clean her and she just moaned but didn't really wake up. Guess this is better than being awake and knowing what is going on. A confusing time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Whining (and Good Morning)

Good Morning, All;
It's 40 under partly cloudy skies in Albuquerque, headed for a high of 62. The Infared Satellite pic shows more crud coming in, rain and snow is forcast for the rest of the week.
RR, Got your PM, I think you made the right decision.
You are needed at home. I am continuing to remember you and your family in my prayers. Let me know if I can help putting together the lunch ride (isn't that what Veeps are for?)
Went to my mechanic yesterday after work and gave him some money to get started on Ol'Faithful. Now, I just need to get her over there...May have to call in a favor or 2. Well, I need to get started. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & 'the Silver Bullet'
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

Re: Whining

Rod, I think you made the right decision in staying home and helping. Its so important to have that support when needed. Good luck my thoughts are with you and your family.
-Bud